As a company founded with the intention of supporting overall wellness, Energy Muse Wellness combines the power of crystals with other healing modalities including essential oils. From our line of crystal-infused essential oil rollers and bath soaks to our CBD balms and balm sticks, we use real essential oils to enhance the therapeutic benefits of our CBD products.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the fragrant plant materials within plant cells. They are extracted by a physical process, such as steam distillation, from the plant. The result is a natural and potent plant and flower aroma. They have been used since ancient times by many cultures – the Ancient Egyptians, Chinese medicine practices and the Indian science of Ayurveda have all relied upon the power of essential oils from plants in their holistic healing practices.
The essential oils used within Energy Muse Wellness products are petrochemical-free and are not synthetic fragrances.
How do essential oils work?
Essential oils can support your health and wellness in a couple different ways. Inhaling essential oils stimulates the olfactory system, so when you smell the essential oils from a bath soak or an oil roller, the benefits enter through your sense of smell. You can also experience the health benefits by rubbing the oils on your skin. They are easily absorbed through the skin, and can benefit the nerve and lymphatic system through being absorbed into your skin and body.
What are the health benefits of essential oils?
Essential oils contain hundreds of anti-bacterial, anti-viral natural constituents that have the ability to enter the body through the olfactory system. Because they are easily absorbed through the skin, they can benefit the nerve and lymphatic system. They also contain antiseptic and healing qualities –they help keep the body and your environment pure and uplifted. On the whole, they play a vital role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and enhancing overall well-being.
Which essential oils do you use, and what do they do?
At Energy Muse Wellness, we use a variety of real essential oils. Here are some of the most common ones we use and their health benefits:
- Basil (ocimum basilicum) - is restorative and helps with fatigue
- Bergamot (citrus bergamia) - is soothing and uplifting
- Cedarwood (cedrus atlantica) has a stimulating effect on your state of mind
- Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) is calming; helps with stress-relief and supports sleep.
- Cinnamon (cinnamomum zelylanicum) - known to be stimulating and restorative.
- Clove (syzygium aromaticum) - is revitalizing and comforting.
- Frankincense (boswellia carteri) - known for soothing and calming effect, especially for your state of mind.
- Grapefruit (citrus paradisi) is revitalizing and energizing.
- Lavender (lavandula angustifolia) - has a relaxing and calming effect, as well as antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Lemon (citrus limon) is refreshing and purifying for the air.
- Lime (citrus aurantifolia) is stimulating and purifying.
- Orange (citrus sinensis) is comforting.
- Peppermint (mentha piperita) is mentally stimulating.
- Vanilla (vanilla planifolia) is very calming.