- What information does Energy Muse Wellness collect from you, how do we collect information from you and how do we use it?
- With whom do we share your information?
- How can you update, correct or delete your personally identifiable information?
- What are your choices regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
- What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
- Use of “cookies.”
- Contacting Energy Muse Wellness about this policy.
When we refer to “Energy Muse Wellness,” “we,” “us” or “our,” we mean Energy Muse Wellness Inc or the specific division, subsidiary, affiliate or Agent (defined below) that operates this Website, provides its content or processes information received through it, each as appropriate and applicable.
When we refer to “you” or “your,” we mean the person accessing this website. If the person accessing this Website acts on behalf of, or for the purposes of, another person, including a business or other organization, “you” or “your” also means that other person, including a business organization.
In order to operate the Website and provide you with information, products and services that may be requested by or of interest to you, we may also collect and retain Personal Information. “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as information you provide on our forms, surveys, applications or similar online fields. Examples of Personal Information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, Social Security number, date of birth or financial information (e.g., passwords, bank and other financial institution account numbers and billing address) and demographic information (e.g., zip code, hometown, gender, financial transaction history information and age.
Use of our Website and Energy Muse Wellness’s services is strictly limited to persons who are of legal age in the jurisdictions in which they reside. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use our Website and Energy Muse’s services. Energy Muse will not knowingly accept any information from an individual under the age of thirteen (13) years. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), any information that Energy Muse Wellness may receive from any individual who is reasonably believed to be under the age of thirteen (13) years will be deleted. If you are under the age of thirteen (13) years, please do not provide any Personal Information through the Website. If you are under the age of thirteen (13) years and have already provided Personal Information through the Website, please have your parent or guardian contact us immediately using the information below so that we can remove such Personal Information from our files.
When you visit this Website, you may provide Energy Muse Wellness with two types of information: Personal Information you knowingly and voluntarily choose to disclose, and information that we automatically collect as you browse this Website. We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, affiliate marketing and shipping. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Energy Muse and its affiliates.
The web servers that serve the Website may gather certain navigational information about where visitors go on our Website and information about the technical efficiencies of our Website and services. In the process of gathering navigational information, anonymous information may be collected which will provide information regarding a visitor’s use of our Website. Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, a particular individual. Examples of anonymous information may include information about your Internet browser, domain type, service provider and IP address information collected through tracking technologies (see “How We May Collect Your Information,” below, for additional information regarding our use of tracking technologies) and aggregated or de-identified data. We may also collect location information, which means information that may be collected by certain mobile applications and that identifies your physical location. This information may be collected from your mobile device’s location-aware features when you request certain services that are dependent on your physical location.
How We May Collect Your Information:
- Information Collected and Stored Automatically
- Your IP Address
- Like most e-commerce websites, each time you visit any Website, we may automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came. In order to administer and optimize the Websites for you and to diagnose potential issues with our Website, we may use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. We may also supplement this information with Website traffic information that is collected automatically when you visit our Website, and with information acquired from our joint marketing partners, third parties and our affiliated companies.